Your Natural Movement Training Blueprint
- Build a lean, strong, balanced body
- Train for real world strength & skill
- Avoid injuries and become more resilient
- Stop random exercising and build a lifelong practice
- Feel young and energized
- Actually enjoy your workouts again
This course will teach you how to improve your health and performance through natural movement.
When you sign-up you'll get:
- Learn the core principles that to strong & efficient movement
- Mobility work to reduce chronic pain & prevent injuries
- In-depth training videos to learn efficient natural movement techniques
- Assessments and Performance Benchmarks to track your progress.
- A fully detailed 8-week training program and movement library.
- 5 full-length guided workouts to build your skills and strength
- PDF training templates and cheat sheets to guide you
- Access to the Naturally Fit Facebook community
- E-mail support
- Lifetime Access to the course and all updates!
It's time to EVOLVE your fitness.
Naturally Fit will give you the tools and show the way.
Disclaimer: Before starting any exercise program, all individuals should consult with their physician or primary healthcare provider.
All information in this course and in the accompanying materials is of a general nature and is furnished for educational purposes only. No information contained in the course or in any accompanying materials provided by KJM CONSULTING, LLC is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual’s specific health or medical condition. The information is not a diagnosis, treatment plan, or recommendation for a particular course of action regarding your health and is not intended to provide specific medical advice.
KJM CONSULTING, LLC and this video's creators, advisors, consultants, editors, wholesalers, distributors and retailers are not liable or responsible, in whole or in part, to any person or entity for any injury, damage, or loss of any sort caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the use, practice, teaching, or other dissemination of any of the techniques, information, or ideas presented in this course or accompanying materials.
It remains your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all information provided by KJM CONSULTING, LLC.
Kellen is a movement junkie with a passion for self-development. He holds a Master's degree in Counseling and 10 years experience in the fitness industry.
Since 2012, Kellen has been working as a Team Instructor for MovNat, leading workshops and professional certifications in Natural Movement. This work has been the inspiration for his unique blend of coaching that incorporates mindfulness, self-reflections, and movement training.
Kellen is strong believer that movement is an integral part of the human experience. Movement is not just for exercise but play, practical performance, and personal expression. Fitness should be a practice that supports an individual's unique life. He envisions a shift in fitness industry where self-awareness and health precede aesthetics and competition.
If you have any questions or feedback about the course, contact email@example.com